Helix Trampoline Club is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Helix Trampoline Club may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 22nd August 2018.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is information about an individual who can be identified, or whose identity could be reasonably ascertained, from the information.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer orders
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
To deliver and enhance the services offered by Helix Trampoline Club, certain personal information is collected.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Helix Trampoline Club collects personal information from you that you volunteer when:
- You register to become a member of our club
- You register to enter a competition
- You purchase merchandise from us
- You request information from us
- You provide information to one of our staff
- You participate in one of our surveys or questionnaires
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
Only information that is necessary for us to carry out our primary purpose of providing services relating to membership, training, events and merchandise is collected.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Provide the services you require
- Internal accounting and administration
- Regulatory reporting and compliance
- To improve our products and services
- We may periodically send emails containing our newsletter or other club information, using the email address which you have provided
- Updating you via newsletters or emails of club news and information
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Helix Trampoline Club stores personal information on computer databases and we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent loss, unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to ensure that whenever we collect, use or disclose personal information, it is accurate, complete and up to date.
VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
When someone visits http://www.helixtrampolineclub.co.uk we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of our policy.